Monday, May 2, 2011

I finished it...

Well... I finished the essay. It's a piece of crap, but its better than handing in nothing at all. Time to forget about it and move on. Now I just have my other two finals to study for. I'm gonna have a jam-packed week ahead of me. After that it's going to be going home for a week, and then coming back up to East Lansing to move into my new apartment! Plus I'll finally have my own car to use for the summer and next school year!

In other news... I just recently finished the 4th book in the Wheel of Time series: The Shadow Rising. It was pretty boss to say the least. I can't wait until this semester finally done so I have time to start the next book.

Any other Robert Jordan fans out there?

8 comments:

  1. Good for you finishing your work! I'm not a fan :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you got your wheels... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, not a fan, but congratulations on your work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's how I feel when I do a paper, man this sucks but least I got it done. Good luck on finals though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you did great, and at least it's done with now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with those finals! :) +1

    If you got any time in your busy scheduele, Check out my blog @ awesomeexposed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm sure you'll do fine, always a good feeling after getting the mark back. Or a really bad one hahahaha

    ReplyDelete